Give and get support around quitting

sandra17

Successful EXers

Finally! I'm an EX 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
285 Replies
linda53

good morning all antonia hope you get some well needed sleep i have strange dreams too but try to ignore them its hard when there about our children though mine almost died in a car crash several years ago and then again got shot at while he was in the army i got not sleep so sweet dreams to you girl have a stressfree peaceful smokefree day peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
lesley

Hey, Good Morning Y'all.. I decided to join today because I am now an EX, have not had one puff for almost a week now and I feel great. Chantix and Webutrin have been my pals. I have joined a fabulous gym and spend most of my time there getting fit and upping my lung capacity. When I have to come home, I do my household duties and get on my treadmill and run like crazy...
0 Kudos
linda53

well today is 7 weeks for me but my husband still smokes and in the house he tried to quit and made it 2 weeks i told him after 3 weeks it would get easier but he works with a crew that all smoke so it got too tough for him the smoke still smells good but the after smell stinks congrats to cinda stay strong peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Hello everyone. I just joined this group and I must say I am very proud to do so! I look forward to conversing with you all. I am 3 weeks and 1 day into my quit and I feel great!
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Hi Linda. Congrats. on the 7 weeks! I am very happy for you! I am feeling great! After 43 years being a chain smoker and then I just quit!?
  I have found the way for me to quit was to stay away from people that smoke, but I then realized that the more I am around smokers and smell the crap..the stronger I got. Now I can call myself an EX!
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

I love this moth from last summer
0 Kudos
michelle63

101 days!! i can remember feeling enslaved to smoking............and all the negatives ( smell, breathiing difficulty, anxiety, costs-cigarettes are now 9.25 a pack!) My spouse has asthma and it would make me feel so guilty to smoke around him but I just could not seem to stop. The fear of all the health damage I was doing to myself and the example I was giving to my grandkids........I am so happy I am an EX!! I pray that I will be an EX for the rest of my life!!!!
0 Kudos
ashley46

I finally quit smoking when I was 4 months pregnant. I have not smoked a cigarette in 196 days and I have a beautiful healthy 5 week old daughter that weighed 7lbs 9oz at birth. 🙂
0 Kudos
maymee26

I hit my 1 year smoke free TODAY!!! My daughter and partner call it my new Birthday. I feel very blessed to be able to break the addiction I once had. I have faith in all of you, just take it all day by day 😃
0 Kudos
linda53

elaine just take it an hour at a time thats all i can still do stay busy and keep something in your mouth straws work good for me healthy snacks to keep from gaining too much weight thats about all ive got but i wish you the best stay strong and list the reasons you quit everyday peace and love fro m ar.
0 Kudos