Give and get support around quitting

sandra17

Successful EXers

Finally! I'm an EX 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
285 Replies
catherine5

Congrats Spunkie!!! one minute at a time! You also will smell so much better LOL LOL now I can actually smell my perfume!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Wow I can't wait I smell better now we smoked in the house and I had carpets cleaned but need the complete house painted ... How about you joining the goup and I will give you a party let me know.
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT .... PAYING IT FORWARD
0 Kudos
lindamc

You are so right, I get so many people complementing me on how good and fresh I smell, they can actually smell my shampoo..............and they tell me how good I am looking. Smoking effects everything, complexion, teeth, hair, smell, you just start to look great, healthy. I just love the complements, gotta watch my ego though. Luv ya
0 Kudos
donella

You have to believe that is possible!!!!! none of us was born a smoker! You can relearn to " not smoke" to live!!

This is a choice!! A Great , Fabulous and Positive choice....

YOU CHOOSE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!!

YOU CHOOSE TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!! Think positive!

Put post-its all over your home and car with positive affirmations and phrases it has done wonders for me!!
  I'm free for the second time for 38 days now and counting!

YOU DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!
  YOU DESERVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Donella wow that is so positive and right on that is how we all must think but be careful for the nico-demon he can get you when you are off guard ... so never think you are feel always watch for him and you will be safe forever because he will have no power over you. Nice to see you here.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ... JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!
0 Kudos
donella

tHANKS SPUNKIE!!!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

WoW this is a great group I wish you all luck and invite you to my page to watch a funny video that will make you laugh and help with your quit. Also while you are there please join the group call QPC it is where we will have you a party when you hit milestones like 30 days 60 days etc helps keep you going and gives you a chance to say congratulations to others ..
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ..JUST...PAYING IT FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
cory5

Hi all. I'm new to this page and to the website. I am a 5+ year survivor of smoking and loving every minute of it. My profile pretty much tells my story of how and why I quit. ( I think 5years does qualify someone as an ex, correct?)
  I am the safety office for the company I work for. I'm just beginning to start a campagin to help co workers quit. I was surfing for info and stumbled across this website. I was surprised to find the information about "triggers" here, as I had learned them on my own. But I'm glad I did, as it proves my thinking and what I've shared with others. Good luck to everybody trying, and congratulations to all you other EXS. 🙂
0 Kudos
jenn-brown

Faira you are an inspiration!
0 Kudos
Rick_M

I know waht you mean LindaMc, I've had numerous comments about how much healthier I look from friends I have not seen in awhile. I don't quite know what that means, but I'll take it. One thing I really noticed a few weeks ago is my hands no longer have that yellow tint to them. Man I'm glad I quit.
0 Kudos