Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sandra17

Successful EXers

Finally! I'm an EX 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
285 Replies

Paul, Laurie, now, now, lets stay calm...(so irritating), by the way, even though these messages are communal I'd like to be addressed by my first name, hmmmm, to nip, the dead heads and you reenergize the plant, to prune, in the butt, perhaps the butt of a cigerette? the butt of a joke? but then again, sometimes the mistake is better, I'm not looking it up on the Internet. Thanks.
0 Kudos
sally3

Hi everybody! Just joined your group and wanted to introduce myself!

Sounds interesting already! Hee Hee
0 Kudos
sally3

Hello - anybody home ? Just wanted to stop by and say good morning to all! It feels like Spring and a beautiful day! Hope everyone enjoys a smokefree day!

0 Kudos

Hi Sally, good morning, I'm waiting for Spring technically 21 March. I have not smoked since 11 Nov. three months smoke free, finally. How is it going with you?
0 Kudos
sally3

Wow since Nov. 11th. You're in triple digits! That's awesome ! Congrats!
  It's 65 degrees here today and beautiful!
0 Kudos
lawstudent3

Beautiful Spring Day? Brrr..... cold here near the city.

TOMMOROW IS ONE FULL MONTH. MARIO!!!! 3 MONTHS, CONGRATS!

Go buy yourself something nice!
0 Kudos
sally3

Ah, I see you live in New Jersey. I bet it is cold there. I'm in Wilmington, NC on the coast. It's 65 here today. Nice...........

Congrats on your 1 month. That's awesome! Mario is awesome going on almost 4 months!!! I will be 50 days on Saturday! yea !!!!!!
0 Kudos
lawstudent3

Good Job Guys! Keep it up. NC is soooo nice, i love the weather there.
0 Kudos

Dear Sally, Paul, & others, I wish I was in Puerto Rico or Cuba, balmy breezes...I did like Turkey and Greece...right now when it hits 40 F I'm happy. Where am I? A few tangents are fine, we come back after playfulness to you know what. Something nice, for the person that has almost evrything!?!? sweater, three piece suit, shirts, pay my stamp collection debt, an urban hammock for the living room?
0 Kudos
sally3

????
0 Kudos