cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Stink Eye

I've always hated when I saw adults smoking in the car with kids. Today I was driving and saw a man in a mini van smoking away. There were two young kids in the back! Boy... was I giving him the stink eye in my rear view mirror.  Those poor babies!

17 Replies
tjanddj

I got it! Thank you Thomas!

0 Kudos

I think Thomas3.20.2010 got the stink eye down pat!  Don't feel bad tjanddj, we were all addicts and did things we weren't proud of.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I am just glad those smoke days are over for me. It is such a killer.. 

elvan

I think it is illegal in California and New York too...it SHOULD be.  It would be interesting to hear how many states have made that decision, I think it would be much harder to convince people in the south...tobacco country is pretty solid and cigarettes are so much cheaper here than in other states.  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

It's also illegal in Canada too, the fine was $187.00 but a couple of wks ago all fines are double now! 

Magstoyou

In California (central California) you can't smoke in you car with children or in the State  parks, Beaches, playgrounds,  any parks in town , baseball games etc.almost no ware except home. I think you can smoke outside businesses-but you have to be so many feet away from entrance.

Mags

Mandolinrain

Love this post, yes it should be illegal to smoke in cars with children or anywhere there are kids. Funny, I notice this more now than I ever did when I smoked. So glad to have that monkey off my back.