cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Sometimes a little humor is needed :)

At times no words are needed or necessary maybe just a smiley face will do with a little humor to back it up......

th.jpegScreenshot_20210226-130614.jpgScreenshot_20210301-101332.jpgScreenshot_20210226-133810.jpgd692a7e39981ee84b44b8db4f7e975df.jpg

Tags (1)
29 Replies
MarilynH

Thank you Julie for these wonderful memes and smile.  

0 Kudos
green1611

Good Ones !

Thank you so much making us smiling !

MarilynH

You're so very welcome  I posted this meme awhile ago it made me smile maybe you've already seen it.green1611 

Screenshot_20210226-090601.jpg

Not enough puns in this one MarilynH‌. ROFL.png

Mn@ 001.jpg

MarilynH

I think you're right Mike.n.Atlanta 

I like this one lol

PSX_20210308_094722.jpg

minihorses

Other than church, the rest of my day has been so bad I did the two things I don't do except under extreme states of ticked off. I threw stuff but only the stuff that's not breakable and at things that wont leave damage. My one rule is to not break someone's neck. I also cursed out a tech support person during our chat because he told me that my necessary files had been destroyed upon their automatic update (no warning, it just installs when you log in to your computer).  When I say cursed out I mean a string of 4+ letter words. I did apologize because tech support is just the messenger and you don't shoot the messenger. So I found some funny memes to brighten everyone's Sunday.

pastedImage_1.png

I wanna be a frog today.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Pin on cards

Barbscloud

I can sympathize.   I lost everything on my cell phone on Friday and then McAfee locked me out and I had no idea what the PIN was.  Fortunately tech support helped me with that.  Not how I wanted to spend my birthday. 

0 Kudos
minihorses

Oh I'm so glad yours was fixable. Mine completely died. It won't charge no matter what cable we use and it won't boot up at all.  I've now lost all my contacts and their phone numbers. I never used a sim card because I only used phone, text. a couple apps. I wasn't even close to using internal memory. I'm screwed again.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Same here.  I'm not totally dependent on my cell phone.  I'm sorry.  I know how frustrating it can be.  You can back it up with Goggle for example.  Which I knew, but didn't do.   I still have an old fashion phone book, but there were  a couple of people that I neglected to add to that.  

MarilynH

Aaah thank you Julie you can vent anytime at all I've had days like that before  you handled it great with some awesome memes, huge caring hug coming your way. minihorses I hope this meme is alright I've always smiled and probably laughed when I've read it.....

Screenshot_20210227-074226.jpg