cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sister5

So Hard!

Been 10 days now and it's harder than the first week, one puff that's all, I'll be okay, I probably will cough and choke and be breathless! Actually I'm already short of breath. Oh dear God this is So Hard!

8 Replies
indingrl

WELCOME and thanks for sharing YOUR experience strength and VICTORY OVER YOU and YOUR OWN CHOICE live or suck on death sticks - Yahoooooooooo CONGRATS 10 NICOTINE FREE DAYS. - WAY TO GO!!! YOU do know physically -  NICOTINE -  is out of YOUR body - what YOU get to choose is YOUR NEW MINDSET -  it is YOUR battlefield of YOUR OLD MINDSET and YOUR OLD habits and YOUR doing FANTASTIC -  loving YOUR self and CHOOSING life - NOT sucking on death sticks - GOOD JOB! gentle hug

0 Kudos
Sister5

Thanks, to the point, yes! What I needed!

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019, 5:47 PM indingrl.01.06.2011 <

indingrl

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 10 days.   These early days can be hard, but you're doing it!   Be proud of your accomplishment and focus on your success.   

Barb

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Tuesday Sister5 I so hope you didn’t take that puff...don’t feed the addiction and have to go back to Day 1...You can do this...the problem...it takes more that 10 days to feel better in our quit skin...years of feeding the addict chemicals/nicotine...well the body is withdrawing mentally ... and it must heal and make new memories without the smokes...Hang tough and keep busy...it will pass, but takes time. ~ Colleen 274 DOF

Let us know how you are doing today ? 

0 Kudos
Sister5

Nope! Didn't smoke, Day 12 today, still Hard! Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

That's great.  Congrats on 12 days.  Keep it going one day at a time!

Barb

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Good for you!!!

What is also HARD, is knowing you are going to go through GREAT suffering once the smoking has caught up with you, because there is NO WAY that it wont! What is HARD is sharing with your family that you are going to DIE. What is HARD is feeling so miserable from the pain and misery of sickness that you actually WANT to die! This is just the short version of what is HARD. 

Stay strong.....we are all proud of you!

Smiles,

Gyorgyi

0 Kudos