cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Briggs

Slipped up

Yesterday was my scheduled quit day.  Was doing good until got word of a family emergency and today I slipped up!!!  Mentally I’m not here right now!!  

12 Replies
elvan

You have gotten great advice from the best of the best...start over as soon as you can and please remember that the family emergency will not be solved by smoking.  Stay close to the site, pay attention to the advice you have been given...everyone here wants you to succeed and we are all trying to help you as much as we can.  We are giving you advice that worked for us and for others.

Welcome to EX, it is the most supportive site you will find for quitting smoking.  I had many failed quits but this one is over five years old and this site made all of the difference.  I came here every morning and every evening...I strongly suggest that you do the same.

Ellen

maryfreecig

Give yourself some space to think about why you want to quit. Have your reasons changed? Ex is here 365. Invest yourself and keep opening the way to saying--yes I can and will quit. 

indingrl

No worries- YOUR not the first to use death sticks again -- ever learning-  growing -  and healing - the SUGGESTION I received was to read - read - read the variety of staying quit blogs and YOU can CHOOSE to start YOUR NEW day any time-  a NEW MIND SET will to learn by others - when YOUR ready to start YOUR NEW non smoker life style-  when YOU are ready- gentle hug.