cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

SkyGirl Sends Love

I’ve recently been in touch with Sky SkyGirl  and she’s going through a tough time healthwise.  Has a bout of MRSA. That’s why she hasn’t been active of late.  (Though it's not as bad as it COULD be, she said.)  But she wants everyone to know: “my absence is NOT because I smoked!!!!:  (Like would we ever think that of her??!!!  NO.)  "And that I miss my EX family dreadfully. I have good days and bad days. When I’m feeling stronger, I will write again on EX. Please give my love to every single person I know on EX.”  She didn’t ask for them, but prayers wouldn’t hurt.

As far as the West Coast Reunion, she was thinking in terms of October.  Said air fares are cheaper and hotels aren’t jacking up prices.

We love you Sky. May deep healing be yours soon!  There are a lot of newbies who need to get to know you! 

PS:  She's going back to work tomorrow and has a layover for 32 hours in Sacramento, starting late tomorrow afternoon - if anybody there wants to meet up with her.

15 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update about SkyGirl‌ and https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/ex-weekend-2018?sr=search&searchId=1c7cf0e3-872a-4b9a-98ab...‌!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

WOW! I'm so sorry to hear about your recent illness, SkyGirl‌! I will be praying for you and wishing you the best health possible. 

Thank You, G., for this update!

freeneasy

Thoughrs and prayers for Sky!

Rick_M

Good to c ur name back here on EX. Hope u feel better Nancy....Thanks for the update G

Madyzsgocka

Feel better soon Sky....prayers for you.

Michwoman

Just found out Nancy has been sick recently. So Sorry to hear Nancy!  Get better soon!