cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
SuzyQ411

this way to the fun.pngSo happy to hear how much fun you are having with your non-smoking pastimes Bonnie‌ and so happy for you on your almost 1000 days smoke-free!!

As for me, this is my 215th day totally smoke-free which means there are 3,225 cigarettes I did not smoke 

Cousin-Itt

4 years and 3 days or 1,464 Days of not smelling like a dirty old butt  Doing all 1 step at a time                                              

Giulia

Free and maintaining my quit for Fourteen Years, Five Months, Eight Days, 2 Hours and 30 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 549 Days and 11 Hours, by not smoking  158253 cigarettes that would have cost me at least $59,431.75.  Heading for my next milestone which will be 15 years, oh boy!

SuzyQ411

fantastic.png Giulia‌ !! Well done! 

SuzyQ411

217 days smokefree / 3,255 cigarettes not smoked 

minihorses

Today marks the 700th day for me!

700 days.jpg

Julie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats minihorses . 

3330 and the clocks still tickin . 

Cousin-Itt

CONGRATULATIONS minihorses on you 700 days of being Smoke Free

Today 1,466 Days  not all good but all great as they were smoke free

My Quit is like this  1466 International Tractor   Big Strong and Beautiful  

See the source image

SuzyQ411

Congrats to all NOPE'ers for another day free from smoking / chewing / vaping!

As for me:

218 days totally free from cigarettes / therefore, I have not smoked the 3,270 cigarettes I would have, otherwise.

I'm psyched!!! 

Cousin-Itt

1,468 Days of Good Things Happening  and More to ComeSee the source image