cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
SuzyQ411

What a positive and uplifting post Bonnie‌... It made my day 

As for me, I now have 191 totally cigarette-free days and have not smoked 2,865 cigarettes I would have smoked otherwise!

Bonnie

Thanks,   SuzyQ411 ! I want to help people as much as I can--Pay It Forward--and I'm so glad that my note helped you.  It was really amazing this morning...I didn't realize that I didn't even think of smoking until I came here.  A minor miracle, my dear friend, considering my history .  Have a wonderful smokefree day and congrats on 191 Days of Freedom; ain't it just grand !

MarilynH

2,193 splendiferous DOF and smiling from ear to ear YAY for 6 years plus a day of Smokefree living and still enjoying a life of Freedom....

Cousin-Itt

1,141 beautiful days of clean air and smoke free living

That would be 1711.5 packs or 34,230 cigarettes unsmoked 

Money saved  $10,272

Bonnie

922 Smokefree days for me.  $4610 saved.  In just 2 1/2 years.  That's a bit of a mindblower

SuzyQ411

193 days totally smoke-free / 2,895 unsmoked cigarettes

Anonymous
Not applicable

3305 days of no smoking . Perseverance , persistence and commitment matters . 

MarilynH

2195 Smokefree days and smiling from ear to ear because as willing determined and totally committed to succeed then with perseverance there's no way any of will FAIL Vigilance is key to remaining Smokefree....

KellanC74

391 days smoke free

SuzyQ411

194 smoke-free days, with 2910 cigarettes not smoked