cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Shout out to all the Nurses and Teachers here on Ex

Its my understanding that today is National Teachers Day and Nurses Day........while I think most all occupations are important and special, because we all need each other... I feel 2 of the most admirable ones are those who work in Healthcare and Teaching.

I know a couple Nurses here at Ex I'd like to recognize:

elvan‌ AND Barbara145......Thank for the love and care you gave to others in your profession and the compassion you carry  on here at Ex to continue to help bus all heal.

If you are a Nurse or Teacher,~This is your day and we thank you !

fullsizeoutput_2c4.jpeg

Tags (1)
13 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Missy, nice tribute to nurses and teachers...Congratulations to all of them and Thank you for all you do for us...~ Colleen 154 DOF 

MarilynH

Thank you Missy I join in on saying thank you to Barbara and Ellen and everyone else that has been or still is in these two occupations thank you, thank you and thank you for all of the love and caring that you do we appreciate you XOXO....

Barb102

I would like to thank Ellen and Barbara too. They have been a wealth of knowledge. I know how much they have and continue to help me.  Thank you

Barbara145

Aw.  Thank you so much.  What a nice surprise.  Healing, loving prayers coming your way. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed on the Teachers‌ and Nurses

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
anaussiemom

50523381_976107782776818_799650042100056064_n.jpg

Our daughter just became a RN this year we are all so proud of Lex.

Mandolinrain

She is a beautiful young lady!

0 Kudos
elvan

Thank you so much Mandolinrain‌, Missy and everyone else,  I had NO idea.  I think there are several nurses on this site...but, of course, I cannot remember anyone this morning.  Teachers are there for our children when we cannot be and they should be held in very high regard.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

giphy.gif