dawn4

September Quitters

Happy November to the Septemberers!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
602 Replies
Susan57

Hi CharlieJ,

It's you and I and Dawn is here in spirit, this I am sure.

Getting ready for the winter and holidays and it seems like the holidays are here everytime I turn around:)

Being smoke free is the best thing I ever did for myself, 3 years and 3 months. Congrats on 3 years CharlieJ and keep in touch.

Cheers, Sue S xoxo

0 Kudos
charliej

Hi Susan,

Hope all is going well with you.

Things are good here !!

0 Kudos
charliej

another year under our belts Susan !!

0 Kudos

Awesome, I've been looking for this group. Here I am... quit date is TODAY and things are going well. Welcome everyone!

0 Kudos
fireman83

I've got an open question to anyone, how to seperate the urge to smoke and just general boredom.  It seems like the first thing my mind jumps to when I get bored is a cig, any advice?

0 Kudos
FreeandClear

Six days smoke-free.  Ups and downs but still counting. 

0 Kudos
tracymc2308

Today is my quit date 9/8/14.  I got this 🙂

0 Kudos
makeitbygrace

Hope all is well w/the Sept quitters..  I set my quit date as 9-24, but if I can get there sooner, that would be great.  This is by far the worse addiction and I so wish it was as easy as giving up alcohol.  Although it states to do the separation and to cut back, when crap happens, I grab that last addiction and get the F*** it's.  Maybe it would be better to go cold turkey, but I have not tried that yet, as well.  Will re-try what is recommended, but any suggestions would be helpful, as I now have health issues on top of this.  May God see us all through this and be smoke Free!!!

0 Kudos
priscillaw

Hello again, my quit date is September 10th, 2014.  Still working on change.  Got to find new ways to celebrate.  Watching how I think and what say and do.
0 Kudos
helen38

I also quit 9/4/14 - was supposed to be 9/8/14 but after an episode of not being able to breathe, quit early.  I think it was the EV68, but still scared me.  Now I am better and want to smoke but fighting not to.

0 Kudos