Give and get support around quitting

dawn4

September Quitters

Happy November to the Septemberers!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
602 Replies
kinswil55

Susan...just sent my husband to the store for cake...and I don't even quit til tomorrow...I really don't want to gain, in fact I'd like to lose about 10 lbs...so, I'll just go from here!
0 Kudos
jenn-c

Linda - oh my goodness, I just did the same think! I too am quiting tomorrow. I will be visiting this site often in the days to come.
0 Kudos
kinswil55

Jenn--that's really funny! I'm starting to get a little nervous...good luck...I'll check in on you tomorrow!
0 Kudos
jenn-c

You too, thanks!
0 Kudos
webslave

Have a great holiday weekend all yall quitters !!!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hello all. My name is Tiffany Slabaugh. Soon to be an ex. Just wanted to introduce myself. God bless all!
0 Kudos
Susan57

Today is day 6 and seems to be getting easier, last night Terry and I went for a walk in the complex, it had cooled down a bit since the afternoon. This morning I moved the un-opened box of Step 1 patches to the bathroom cabinet, hopefully I will never need them. When are my sinuses going to clear up? Have a good day, Best Regards, Susan Sweet
0 Kudos
katheen

GOING TO TRY AND QUIT ONE MORE TIME AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME FOR US. WE CANNOT GET PASSED THE ONE IN THE MORNING AND THEN THE ONE AFTER WE EAT ARE THE HARDEST FOR US TO DO SO FAR. I DO GREAT UNTIL AROUND FIVE OR SIX HOURS AFTER I WAKE UP AND THEN IT HITS ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS AND I HAVE TO HAVE THAT FIX OR SMOKE WHICHEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT.
0 Kudos
sue26

Hello too all these good people on here ...I begin my Chantixs again in the morning....as u all know I was want that fell off the wagon on day 8 in July am back again and am gonna do it...this site is so good...it helps u make it when u need a lift...Thanks and please be there for me and I know you all will....Sue C.
0 Kudos
maria2

I have had it with smoking so I decided to make today my quit date. Of course this was after my morning cig. I know this is not going to be easy but I have read the plan and I am receptive to it. So one day at a time and hope I can deal with the stress. I have my patches ready! Wish me luck and the same to all of you out there trying to do this
0 Kudos