cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

Sepsis blood infection cause....

MY non smoker living life on lifes terms- i drove MY ADULT daughter to ER on monday - jan 28- 2019- dealing with HER cirrohsis of the liver since 2016- this ADVENTURE - sepsis is infection of her blood ROOT CAUSE CIRROHSIS- her life was saved from cardiac arrest on monday- temp 104 now temp 98. 2 - MANY TESTS schedule- hasnt EATEN since sunday night- TODAY - jan 30- 2019- TONS of antibotics for the infected blood caused by CIRROHSIS OF HER LIVER- next her RED blood too low 6.6 - normal is 8- NEXT 3 HOURS blood transfusion- WE will be here for the next 5 days- NO WORRIES - this place is FILLED with TONS of hurting people- WE ARE NOT ALONE- 8 YEARS of living life on lifes terms for ME is only by Gods grace - jan 17 2018 - Gods grace woke her up from a 8 day COMA- INTERNAL BLEEDING FROM CIRROHSIS OF THE LIVER- Now a YEAR LATER- thats LIFE and i am so grateful to Gods tender mercies on ME and MY family to deal with REALITY AND FACTS AND MYSELF RESPONSIBILITY to let GODS LOVE LEAD in MY Lord Jesus name amen please take what YOU like and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim- thank you! 

21 Replies
indingrl

Thank you Barb.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

So sorry to hear this, but I will keep you both in my prayers ~ Colleen

indingrl

Thank you Colleen.

Giulia

You are one of the strongest women I know.  I'm just sorry you have to be the proof of it every day.  ♥

indingrl

Thank you Giulia.

0 Kudos
HealthyOrange

I am so sorry that you and your daughter are suffering.  As a mother, I cannot imagine the agony that you are in.  You and your precious daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.  Much love to you Diane Joy.

Giulia

A HealthyOrange sighting!!!!  Great to see you Jamie!

indingrl

Thank you Jamie.

0 Kudos
Strudel

Prayers for you and your daughter Diane Joy! 

indingrl

Thank you Strudel.

0 Kudos