cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cyndii

Scouters

Any scouters out there?!!! I really would like to connect with other Scouters who are trying to quit. I find it difficult to even get through a den meeting without a smoke. There are times that when the kids are doing a craft activity that I step out for one. I leave the other mom and one of my kids in charge. I miss out on the fun of being with the kids cuz of that stupid smoke! I have been smoke free for 2 days now and I am looking forward to my next meeting and NOT stepping out!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott-t

NO more going over the Mountain too bad there is not a beltloop or merit badge or sq knot for this endeavour
0 Kudos
cyndii

We should come up with up, lol! Welcome Scott. How far along are you on your quit? I'm on day 6 of this attempt. I did make it 30 days a few months ago but went back to it. I'm hoping this time will do it! It's hard to do but we can do it!
0 Kudos
scott-t

Cindii, The best of luck on this attempt!! u can do it just be there for yourself!!!!!!
  heres what you need to to do
  Obiedent - follow your new rules !!!!!
  Brave - face things head on and with perserverance.....
  Clean - just remeber your lungs get cleaner every day without smokes....

ok kind of cheesey but it works.......

I am on day 20 of not smoking and am moving forward.

thanks and stay the course.
  Scott
0 Kudos
scott-t

Well a month and a day........ still going strong.... now to go on a camping trip and see if i can handle that

scott
0 Kudos