cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Save Your Teeth

As happy as I was to get rid of my painful front teeth and begin the process of having a permanent bridge put in, I’m sorry I didn’t take better care of my teeth over the years. Unfortunately money was a factor for me but as I am getting used to my temporary bridge I realize now that I should have made my mouth a priority. Smoking was a major factor in destroying my gums and that makes me feel sad that I have waited so long to quit this Vile habit. To those of you who still have all your teeth do Whatever it takes to keep them. Ain’t nothing like the real thing my friends.  

Tags (1)
56 Replies
Bellegonia

GREAT MESSAGE! And so freaking true.

elvan

Hope this week goes quickly, so glad that your healing is going well...thanks to quitting!  You are doing great, Ralph.

Ellen

Ralph1955

As soon as I get my permanent bridge I’m going to eat like a fool  

alysonoholic

I miss corn on  the cob so much.

jconfusion

I got my teeth ripped out and got dentures, I cant eat a lot of food.

0 Kudos
Christine13

Me too, I accidentally broke two temporaries, but the tooth he attaches it to was loose.

Didn't have to pay extra.  I've avoided pizza, because even tho it's soft, it broke anyway.

I have an appointment today, and then in one more I will have my permanent in.

Yayyy, for dentists.

Ralph1955

I went for my final impression today and in 16 days get my permanent bridge. Man I cannot wait

Bellegonia

Yay Ralph! That will be soooooooooooooo awesome!

Ralph1955

Quick update. Tomorrow is the day I get my permanent bridge. Yay!!! I cannot wait. The temp is difficult when it comes to eating.

Time to Really Smile