cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

SUGGESTIONS: take it or leave it

It was suggested to educate myself on my nicotine addiction. It was suggested to ask those with YEARS of nicotine freedom any questions I had about anything. It was suggested to read the blogs here AND at whyquit.com. It was suggested to be open minded. It was suggested to drink lots of water. It was suggested to watch the early death videos at whyquit.com. It was suggested to blog BEFORE I take that first puff over me. It was suggested to have hard candy such as peppermint and also suggested a menthol cough drop. It was suggested to eat oranges. It was suggested to use cinnamon on applesauce. It was suggested to exercise. It was suggested to pray. It was suggested to help others. It was suggested to do opposite of what i did for years.... get dressed left handed IF right handed. It was suggested not to use nicotine one day at a time. It was suggested to stay away from OLD places people things that i used nicotine with and let them know i have quit using nicotine. It was suggested to write a goodbye letter to my lover nicotine. It was suggested.........

13 Replies
indingrl

You are most welcome thank you also for helping me to stay quit with you too.

0 Kudos
elvan

Thank you for being here for each of us, for supporting us, for leading us, for showing us the way to get and stay free.  Many blessings to you and yours in the New Year, Diane Joy.

Love,

Ellen

indingrl

Awe and thank you also Ellen for all you do and have done and continue to do for me and all you want to stay quit too.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHARING AND BEING AROUND TO HELP US ON OUR JOURNEY. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME........

HAPPY PATTY'S DAY   .... THIS IS THE PRINCESS OF THE PONDEROSA

702812378_401668.gif

0 Kudos