anaussiemom

Re: 3 Joys of Today?

Joys for 2/6/18  Tuesday.  
1. Beautiful snow
2 Lovely sunshine
3.Deep Breathing.

156 Replies
Barbscloud

I just did.  Can you see it?  Hope you feel better soon.

Lauralives

No, is it somewhere else?

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Maybe It is my firefox.  I cannot see anything.  Oh well so happy for you!!

animated-snoopy-image-0051.gif

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Ugh how awful healing prayers sent your way

roses-desi-glitters-59.gif

Barbscloud

Kim and Laura:   You know it's been a frustrating process.  I got home Friday afternoon and checked the sites as usual.   He was new, so I emailed immediately.  Rescue responded Saturday morning, I applied, spoke with on the phone, they said it would be several days, but she checked my references and the vet and called back Saturday saying he's mine.  Of course,  I wanted to meet first.  He's an 1 1/2 hr away, so drove to see him Sunday in all the fun wind gusts.    He is 7 years old, sweet, cute, friendly.  Talking to two different people and there was a conflict of info on Monday, that I didn't get resolve until yesterday afternoon.  Hence, I didn't want to say anything yet.  I'm totally in love.

Kim, power went out just as the Academy Awards came on, so I was bummed.  Basically listened to the terrible wind gusts and sleeping.  Slept on he sofa because of trees over bedroom.  Got up early and took some food to my brothers and then went back to get it, etc.

anaussiemom

Awwwwwwwwwww how fabulous.  Glad your power is back on.  Crazy winds for sure...

0 Kudos
elvan

Barbscloud‌ Can't  WAIT to see pictures of Charlie, I am so happy for BOTH of you!  Will be thinking of you...OUR power went out at the same time as yours did.  It was amazing to listen to that wind.  I tried reading by candlelight and then by flashlight but I didn't last very long.  I was SO annoyed.  

Lauralives‌ SO sorry you have been sick but so glad you are feeling better and that you have Gwennie by your side.

Love,

Ellen

Barbscloud

Look back.  There's a picture of Charlie.

anaussiemom

did not get loaded I think??

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I can see it.

0 Kudos