cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Re: 3 Joys of Today? Please everyone needs to find 3 good things a day...It Helps!!

Try it here or at home on paper, journal, ..  Not always easy to find 3 joys/good things a day. But it is a small thing that helps  many of us stay quit, with positive thoughts.

1/6/61

3 Joys
Dinner at Bonus" Daughter's new home (step-up daughter).
Saw the 4 Littles" no pics yet of the 4 Littles" , coming soon.
Not smoking, and another year older today.

135 Replies
Barbscloud

1. Finally got the Christmas tree down.  Although, I was still enjoying looking at it.

2.  Celebrated another smoking milestone.

3.  The guy's trying to be nice to me since I lost Cloud.

anaussiemom

1/12/19

Groceries done

Watched a good movie with Dean, Upside"

God is Good.

anaussiemom

1 /13/19

Hubby brought me a yummy shake.  It was so sweet of him.  
Good news, been writing positive affirmations all over the dusty tables.
It felt so wonderful to see a 2-3 inch snow fall in the last 24 hours finally!! First one since last year.  Love the snow.

elvan

1) Cleared the snow off my side porch and made a very narrow path to the car for my husband's doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.  I got short of breath and came really close to falling off the porch but I DIDN'T!  Woo Hoo...it's snowing again now so I will definitely be glad that I did this when we leave tomorrow.

2) I found my favorite red leather gloves that have been missing for over a week...I am SO HAPPY!

3) I made it through another day at work yesterday...it wasn't terribly busy but somehow that didn't help much.

MarilynH

1. My daughter called

2. My daughter brought my grandson Mason over for the day

3. We baked cupcakes and went sliding outside 

FB_IMG_1547400311459.jpg20190113_145604.jpg

Lauralives

Awesome!!  

anaussiemom

Major Joy Today~ From  Mandolinrain

Thank you so much for sending me this beautiful stunning art work of Clara and Bert.

My daughters Birthday is in Feb she will ❤️ her bebes being sketched, Gushing with love, hugs Missy.

Rest in Pics..1 2 3

004.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG

floatingladybugs.gif
Kim

Lauralives

I am grateful for:

1.  2 weeks smoke free

2.  The support we exchange on EX

3.  A beautiful walk today

Laura

anaussiemom

1/15/19 Tuesday
1 One day won!
2 Life experiences.

3 One Step At A Time Works!

elvan

1) My crazy new cat...even if she DOES think she is starving at 4:30 in the morning.

2) The fact that I shoveled from the house to the car BEFORE it froze any more...there is a nice path. Nevermind what it did to my ribs.

3) EX and all of the amazing people here.