cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Re: 3 Joys of Today? Please everyone needs to find 3 good things a day...It Helps!!

Try it here or at home on paper, journal, ..  Not always easy to find 3 joys/good things a day. But it is a small thing that helps  many of us stay quit, with positive thoughts.

1/6/61

3 Joys
Dinner at Bonus" Daughter's new home (step-up daughter).
Saw the 4 Littles" no pics yet of the 4 Littles" , coming soon.
Not smoking, and another year older today.

135 Replies
Mandolinrain

1. Hubby was in an accident ( Motorcycle hit back of his truck ) both he and the fellow on the bike are fine.

2. My elderly dog seems to be doing better.

3. I am making a wonderful recovery from recent surgery and most all my energy has returned

elvan

Mandolinrain‌ Those are some SERIOUS joys, Missy.  I am so glad!  Thanks for the compliment to Clementine...she is a ball of energy.

anaussiemom

Oh my.  Praying, all stays well and calm.  Mandolinrain 

Giulia

The sun was shining and I got to blow leaves for two hours

I discovered a new TV series in the making which hopefully will be out at Easter:    The Chosen - YouTube (you can watch the pilot for the series at that location.

uh.... the cats did NOT bring in any live trophies today!  (We've taken to locking the cat door from the outside so they can't get in until they figure out that al fresco dining is best.)

Bree19

1.   Had enough time to finish all my typing so I can start my 'other' job tomorrow.

2.   Cried not once today - why am I crying so much?  If I told you, I'd cry again.  Tell you soon.

3.   Hubs cooked dinner!

anaussiemom

1/8/19 Tuesday

1 Did laundry
2 Got Dean's CTA scan done, for Doctor  to look over. 
3 Made an awesome homemade pizza (love Bisquick)  

elvan

1) Made it to and from pulmonologist appointment, she is pleased with how good my lungs sound and started me on a new allergy medication....she thinks much of my issues with breathing have to do with my allergies.

2) I changed my sheets.

3) I took a VERY short nap...would have been longer but my husband left the tea kettle on and went to the basement...Clementine was going crazy, insisting that I get up.  It was SO LOUD!  It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what it was BUT he did not burn down the house.

Lauralives

Good news about possible allergies Ellen. that might alleviate your breathing issues!!  P.S.  Do they have a Human Society where we can take people cause let's take your husband there before he burns your house down!!!  HAHA!  Love you!! Laura

Barbscloud

1.  Pee Wee is better - vet and I don't know why.

2.  Yesterday was a nice weather day.

3.  My doctors appointment was fixed after someone cancelled it.

anaussiemom

1/9/19 Wednesday~
1 Not wheezing is great.
2 Jeff is stable almost weened of breathing machine.....that's a big plus.
3 Sis' finally relaxing a wee bit over her son, and she is in better spirits today.  (very Important)