cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

rachel6

Rachel

I am turning 30 in three months and want to be a non-smoker by then. I have tried to quit several times before... there are some benefits to that, though. I went from a pack or pack and a half a day smoker to now smoking only about 3 cigarettes a day. However, the average goes WAY up if I am drinking. I just want to do this the right way and have this time be the LAST TIME I have to quit! It was sooooooo easy the first time (really!) and I was successful for about 4 months, but then got cocky and thought I could just have a drag and be fine. Now I know that's not true.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
cindyd

been there done that, now just keep checking in here for lots of support, tips, and stories to remember why we are doing this. This about my 4th try still determined to make it. just rember check in often especially when things get tough. i am finding out if i am busy writing here my hands cant do anything else just stay busy and you will do great loads of luck and hope to see you with the rest os quitters on this site regular
0 Kudos