cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jhtnosmokey

Quitting again

This is my 4th foray into quitting in the last 6 months. I'm just on day 2, but I thought I would try ex this time to see if it helps. Hi. I'm irratated right now. Gonna do some Yoga.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jhtnosmokey

What is with this cigarette tracker???  You can't enter 0 for the day???!!! It's making me crazy!!!!!!

0 Kudos
comet71

I don't know how this whole thing works, but its making me crazy too!  theres too much stuff here and it doesn't make sense, computer wise, its frustrating to click on things and get some stupid stuff, and all ya want to do is get help,  If you figure anything out let me know, and on my cigarette tracker its not going to be a 0 tonight anyway and I'm thinking its because of this confusing site!  

0 Kudos
srockstad

This is my first try at using a support system to quit. I have only smoked for about 1 1/2 years, so I thought that it wouldn't be too hard. I was wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My quit date is March 6 because I am going through a divorce. I have tried quitting about 6 times, with no success. Life seems to be getting in my way. I have no idea how ex works, but I am willing to give it my all to try. I am stuck on the cigarette tracker and can't get to the next step. Any advice?

0 Kudos