cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bella713.

Quitting Blu ecig Vanilla

Hi, was anyone else aware of this flavor ban on all ecig cartridges? I have been using Blu Vanilla cartridges for my Blu ecig for like 5 years after quitting a pack a day Newport cigs for over 15 years. I am now trying to quit the ecig and never go back to regular cigs. Can anybody tell me if coming off E-cigarettes 2.4 mg nicotine cartridges is hard. I am ready to stop. I get so tired of always charging the batteries and ordering cartridges ect and the now “only tobacco and menthol flavor available” as of Friday are disgusting! 

17 Replies
Tgreene62

I have also quit vaping.  I smoked cigarettes for many years but gave it up over 20 years ago.  It was the hardest thing ever to do.  I started vaping a few years ago and recently quit. It has been six weeks and I have to say it has been much easier to quit vaping.  I did use nicotine patches for 4 weeks but now just occasionally chew nicotine gum.  I cut back a little each day.  You can do this, just stay busy.  I find that helps.  Best of luck to you!

Barbscloud

Tgreene62 Congrats on 6 weeks!

Barb

Bella713.

What do I do about being so ILL and cranky and wanting to yell lol 

indingrl

congrats on loving you and way to go with supplies to get you through the cravings and water and educating yourself and getting support - WAY TO GO!

Bella713.

Thanks! 

indingrl

You are most welcome Bella713

Sootie

Being cranky and feeling kind of sick is just part of withdrawal......it passes. Best thing to do is try to get through it as best you can....DON'T GIVE IN!!! you can do anything besides vape or smoke....sing, dance, scream, cry, run, walk, sleep, jump up and down, hit something (punching bag very good for this).....anything at all but smoke or vape. This is a rough time BUT...it passes. You CAN do this. We all did and we are no different from you. Welcome to EX...we are all here for each other.

Stay Strong.

Bella713.

Oh my gosh, thank you! This helps so much! Also, did anyone have bad stomach feelings as if really bloated while trying to get through these withdrawals? 

0 Kudos