Lisa you can do it, 2 DAYS AND HELLO WEEK WILL BE OVER good luck
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
125 Replies
lois2

The guys from Arkansas is here to help to. ha ha
0 Kudos
dawn15

Sorry about my previous post, it was suppose to go under what has happened to you in your 40's. I am new to this posting thing.
0 Kudos
dawn15

I am 47 so I guess I qualify, although I haven't actually quit yet. Friday is the big day. Hubby and I quitting together. Reading everyones posts has helped keep me on track and from panicking too badly. I suppose you will be hearing alot from me later this week and come this weekend when I am in panic mode.
0 Kudos
spunkie

Sara that's it make a joke and go on you are doing this quit great even with 2 packs of gum today .. stress is the biggest trap for me and it always seems to be something hope things settle down so you can only use 1 pack of gum tomorrow. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Hey Sara I have the bears for you here in Alaska we could rub salmon all over you and send you into the woods for a hike if you really want to play tag with a grizzley bear I wouldn't recommend it though it usually ends up in some serious medical bills or a real case of dead human.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Sara I think that everything blows up as a way of testing our resolve at least that is the way I see it. I too have had so much bad luck in the last year and it would have been a lot easier to light up to deal with it than to deal with it.
0 Kudos
sara-lee

Well, umm, Terry, Dead humans don't smoke, at least not that i know of. and i'm always up for a challenge, however, i believe the cost of going to Alaska,would kill me more than the Grizzlys, plus i don't like the cold.
  So thanks ,but no, at least not now, perhaps a rain check on that !
0 Kudos
spunkie

Sara I love your humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
sara-lee

Ha , Spunkie, its the only thing thats keeping me going today!!
0 Kudos
sara-lee

Terry, its just been one of those days when Murphy's Law just runs rampant, and by the way Murphy was an Optimist!!
  i know i can do this...today, just isn't a good day!!
0 Kudos