Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 40's

Lisa you can do it, 2 DAYS AND HELLO WEEK WILL BE OVER good luck
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
125 Replies
debbie53

A little passed forties myself, but thanks for the invite Darlin'! Hope all is well in your world! 🙂
0 Kudos
barbara42

as my husband told my son once, i am not old, i just went down that road befor you did, i will stand by that and offer my hand in help
0 Kudos
Doris

Thanks for the invite,i am over 40 and just smoking seven months ago.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

In my mid 40's and I quit a year ago.
0 Kudos
the_carpenter

43 in december
  150 days smoke free mon 8-24-2009
  1yr will be 2-28-2010 and i plan on making that happen
0 Kudos
mike-matthews

hello im 43 and been quit for 4days now and could use all the friends that would like to add me
0 Kudos
dawn15

My forties started off rough with a car accident and injury that required surgery. on my ankle. It took me 3 years to get back on my feet. I did go back to school at 41 and finally got a college degree. Got married, became a grandma and now becoming an EX (hopefully). Lots of travel, to the southwest, northwest, Florida, Canada. So all in all I would say my forties have been pretty good.
0 Kudos
ed_3

Ahhh yes! The 40's group, seems like just a few years ago when I began smoking. More like 29 years ago to be exact. I Just cant believe its been this long.. Well I have 2 weeks today and think this will be it for me. I have several attempts at quitting under my belt but I think this will be it . Feels a lot easier this time with a combination of Zyban, Nicorette as well as a Hypnosis CD I listen to once week or so. Thanks for the invite and good luck to ALL! It is a terrible terrible addiction.
0 Kudos

Remember discussing your problems over coffee and cigs? Now coffee and cigs ARE your problems. Such is life.
0 Kudos
christine12

Wow wisdom at 40 who would have thought. LOL
0 Kudos