Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 40's

Lisa you can do it, 2 DAYS AND HELLO WEEK WILL BE OVER good luck
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
125 Replies
spunkie

Hey Dawn Welcome no problem where you post it would have just stayed longer in the What has happened to you in your 40's Sure will be thinking about you and Hubby on Friday.. My husband and I both quit together also using Chantix on May 25 it is wonderful to have a smoke free home we had smoked 45 plus years 2pks a day I thank God for my quit .. Hugs

Messages Comments

Spicecomments.com - Messages Comments

0 Kudos
sara-lee

why is it that when you quit smoking, the world around you seems to crumble?
  truck needs repaired, slow work, no overtime, bill colectors, what the #%LL?
  geeze...!!
0 Kudos
Rick_M

Sara, know what you mean. Ohio has been hit hard in this economic downturn. Just remember a smoke won't change nothin to the better. Hang tuff with your quit.
0 Kudos
sara-lee

can't smoke, don't drink ...looks as if i need a hobby, perhaps shark petting, spider milking, grizzly bear tag, or maybe javelin catching? ya know something
  that will relax me...ugh....this is crazy..went through 2 packs of gum today!!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

YOU are doing this hang in there you are doing this min by min and hour by hour you will wake up tomorrow smoke free and loving it.(((((((((HUG))))))))
0 Kudos
dawn15

I am looking forward to a smoke free home. I have been saying for the past couple of years, if we didn't have pets or smoke, I would never have to clean. (Well less frequently anyway). I have cut back the last couple of weeks, and have noticed the smell on my clothes more. I guess I am getting more sensitive to the smell. I will probably have to wash everything in the house. Well that will keep me busy while I am trying to get through the first few days.
0 Kudos
lorie

: ) Hi all!
0 Kudos
dan8

Hi all! Thanks for inviting me! http://smokefree2009-dan.blogspot.com/
0 Kudos
sara-lee

Okay...Yesterday after work, i decided to go for my 4/5 mile walk, i was ready to try my NEW walking shoes, i was feeling frazzled, and thought the walk might help....Just as Murphy would have it, those walking shoes, are the worst!! I might as well been walking in my stiletto's ...they were that comfortable!!
  I only made it 2.0 miles and gave in...yeah, i mean i gave in, i caved, i sank, what ever you want to call it...i screwed up i had a cig, just one, but, i did, and today i am kicking myself in the (you know where) So my apologize to all of you out there!! just a bad day all around yesterday!! Geeze...I feel like such an ass!
0 Kudos
lee5

Hi all, Edith thanks for the invite. 🐵 Starting day 4 and still going strong.
0 Kudos