cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cavebaby1966

Quiting

So how do I quit do I cut back before my quit day.I have been taking Chantex for 2 weeks and had a quit day of November 16 well that didn’t work.How depressing.

30 Replies
Deerbake

Thanks Barb! I look forward to each time I am on this site because I always find something new to check out and I'm amazed at the number of people cheering and guiding me by sharing their own experiences and advice.  

autumnpepper

Welcome to the site!  You will find nothing but good advice and loving people who will help you along your way.  I've noticed through hanging around, these people, truly love and care about each other.  Such a warm fuzzy feeling that comes with the compassion you find here.  

So, lean on us when you need to.  Admit to yourself that this isn't easy.  Reward yourself as you cross hurdles.  And of course NOPE not one out ever!

Autumn

Giulia

Crow You Still Here.jpg  

Cavebaby1966

Yes I’m still here.Im only smoking half the cigs I did a week ago.I should be quit on quit day . Dec 3rd.Im cutting back more and more everyday.

Deerbake

Only!! Never say only! Smoking half of what you smoked last week is huge. Take pride in every victory, every step towards the goal. Keep it up.

Deerbake

Good one! Love it!

Giulia

Great!  We're all rooting for you!

Cavebaby1966

Ok all I am now smoking half the cigs I did a week ago so I will be quit on quit day Dec 3rd

Deena-A-Yenni

Come a Monday.  You will finally be free!!!

maryfreecig

Thanks for the update. Stay connected, keep learning. Yes you can, one day at a time!

0 Kudos