cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dorcharrd

Quit a day early

ok, pulled in my quit date. Was supposed to be tomorrow, but ran out of smokes and started today. So far, so good. Blueberries and cinnamon tooth picks with the patch and gum are helping. 

25 Replies
Barbscloud

That's great.  Congrats on your first day smoke free.   Stay close and reach out if you need support.  We're here for you.

Barb

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

How is it going?

Barb

0 Kudos
dorcharrd

Going good Thanks! My last smokes were Saturday, so 3 days free!!!! I quit a day early cause I ran out and thought, ok, do it.

I appreciate your support!

Patches, gum, cinnamon toothpicks and blueberries are my crave help.

Cleaning closets, treadmill, planks, washing coats and bedding are my distractions.

So glad the smell is off me and clothes. I never smoked in the house, thank God, so that is not an issue.

Thanks again,

Diana

Barbscloud

That's great.  Congratulations.    I did the same thing--I just had to keep constantly busy.   

Barb

0 Kudos
Giulia

And how's it going as you head into day 4?  Hang onto it.  It's precious!

0 Kudos
dorcharrd

Hi, doing good. A non smoker indeed! Thanks for the support. Patches n gum, n blueberries n cinnamon tooth picks are helping.

Have a great day!

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos
Roj

Congrats you can do this!!!!

0 Kudos
dorcharrd

Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

" Patches n gum, n blueberries..." oh my!  

STAY STRONG!  You're lookin' good!

dorcharrd

Thanks! My husbands family is on there way in from out of state...will be a challenge having 13 people at my house for dinner. Pizza delivery it is. Only one smokes and smokers are outside (I never smoked in the house). as I am Reaching for gum now. I will tell them all I quit and that should make them calm down and leave me the ^$(( alone and not stress me