Give and get support around quitting

michael26

Proud Quitters

Hello everyone! My quit date is Dec 1st so I need al the advice that i can get
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
173 Replies
lois2

i am in a bad mood to day to much rain, dryer broke, i do want to smoke to day, but i want. Tiffany you did it 50 days wow.
0 Kudos

I am a drug pusher!
  Only started smoking 3 years ago at age 38. Worked my way up quickly to 2 packs a day for the past year. My wife only smokes 2-3 a day. Have three children.

Quite 2 days ago.

Last night we started a fire, watched a movie and all fell nicely asleep in the living room together. I was very cozy.

I was awoken in the morning unable to breath. I had to put my head under my blanket to get a breath of air. Then I realized what it was. My wife was having here early morning smoke outside. I was amazed at how bad it smelled and how it was able to make it into the house. I was also surprised at how suffocating it was. I guess my sense of smell is coming back.

I poked my head out and looked over at my three little kids…still sleeping. I thought, Holy Molly! They must have gotten use to their parents smoking, the smell and the poison we have been pushing on them. I think I am going to go puke now.
0 Kudos
lois2

oh you are one great guy Nichiren, for quiting for the kids, good luck stay strong,
0 Kudos
trudi

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in. Not sure what to say except I haven't quit, but I'm working on it. I quit once before, cold-turkey, so I know I can do it. Hoping to draw some inspiration or other tips by coming to this sight on a regular basis.

Happy Autumn!

Warm Regards,
  Trudi
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Halloween Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Halloween Everyone! What is everyone dressing up like this year? What are your children and grandchildren trick or treating as this year? I have a discussion posted for Halloween and you're welcome to post pictures of yourself or your children in their Halloween Costumes or anything SPOOK-tacular!
0 Kudos
Rick_M

Welcome Trudi, you've found the right site for support if your chose to quit smoking.
0 Kudos
Rick_M

I'M AT 246 DAYS, ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE TRYING TO QUIT?

0 Kudos
kate8

I am 31 days smoke free. I am healing.............................................

0 Kudos
Rick_M

Good going Kate, looks like you are around 50 days now. You are really doing good. This group kinda quiet isn't it. Oh well 

0 Kudos
kate8

Hey Rick. Yeap. This group is kinda slow I guess, But hey, we r smoke free, so thats a good thing. I am 59 days smoke free. Congrats to us.........
0 Kudos