cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Prayer Page for Ellen @elvan

elvan‌ I'm creating this page for us to send prayers and well wishes to a dear lady whom I'm glad to call a friend even if it is only through this site.  Ellen's husband Mark had a massive heart attack and needs a quadruple bypass.  Ellen is not well herself so this is double blow for her!  Please send her family all the love, prayers, and healing vibes their way as they go through this tough time.

Father God, I'm coming to you in prayer today to ask for your unending love to surround Ellen, Mark and family as Mark is undergoing surgery.  Guide the doctors' and surgeons' hands in treating Mike's heart.  Give Mike the strength to get through his recovery time well with the least pain possible. Please shed your healing white light upon all of them.  We will continue to pray for them and humbly ask that Jesus be by their side at all times.  In the precious name of Jesus, Amen. 

27 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Sending prayers for Ellen and family.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Amen to  your beautiful prayer ! 

0 Kudos
Barbara145

My thoughts and prayers for dear Ellen and her husband.

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Dearest Ellen,

You gave me the gift of hope when I came to this community.  You told me it was okay to get down on my knees and pray for help and support.  I am on my knees now praying for you, your husband, and your family.  You are in my thoughts and I am sending love to you.

-Michelle

0 Kudos
Strudel

Prayers for Ellen and her husband. 

0 Kudos
vanlil

Oh Ellen - I am so sad to hear about  your husband. You have been so supportive to me when my husband was down and not doing well.  I only hope you know I am sending my best wishes to you and your husband.  I believe in prayers so I will also pray for you and your family too.

Lillian (vanlil)

0 Kudos
TurboRose

Dearest Ellen, I'm sending love, light, a big hug, a shoulder to lean on, an ear to hear your whispers, sweetness for your soul. You've always been there for me. I'm here to give back any way I can. elvan

TurboRose 

0 Kudos
arobertson337

Sending healing vibes to Ellen and her husband!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Happy to add my voice to this for Ellen, Mike and family. Prayers lifted for all. ❤️

0 Kudos
minihorses

Ellen, I'm praying for you all today!!

Lord I come before you today to humbly pray for my dear friend Ellen and her family.  Her husband is having bypass surgery this morning.  Please surround them with peace and love as the doctor's work hard to repair his heart.  Be with the doctors and guide their hands, be with Mike and surround him with healing light both during and after surgery.  Hold Ellen and her family tight as they go through this very scary ordeal.  For only you can bring the light and love to heal all wounds.  Send them angels to watch over them today so that they may not be fearful and to give them strength.  In the precious and holy name of our savior Jesus Christ I pray to you.  Amen.

healing angels.jpg

Julie