cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bellegonia

Post Your Fur Baby Pics - Our Silent Cheer Leaders!

This is Cleveland, my 14-year-ols Treeing Walker Coonhound on his Big Barker bed. Scout (not pictured) my orange tabbie is upstairs!

Baby Cleve.jpg

77 Replies
elvan

anaussiemom‌ SO CUTE...hugging each other.  ALL of these animals are absolutely precious.

Giulia

Pillow and Zipper

June 9, 2017 (age about 8 weeks)

WP_20170609_009 (1).JPG

February 2018 (age about 10 months)

IMG_7826.JPG

November 2018  (age about 1 yr. 7 months)

IMG_8154.JPG

Still best of friends.  And zipper (foreground) still fetches acorns.  

Zipper Zipping - YouTube 

karenjones

20170408_110555.jpg

karenjones

It is Mannie Tick Tanny aka Richard Daniel Jones.   Dick Danny.  Sticking his nose in.

anaussiemom

26219519_10215541549353711_2694803152041125144_n.jpg

Actually my silent comfort is my Girl Kelz! She wants  me realize, and know, she is a concurring  her fears.  With the help of loving snake. ❤️
Her being on Pluto (Australia) the last 5 yrs, married and very happy.  Well, it is a very bitter sweet way of saying I did a good job being her mom. <3. She doesn't just fly she SOARS".   Sorry if a bit off topic".   I miss her so deeply, with  holidays approaching....

Giulia

I was more than eager to hold the boa (or whatever it was) at the fair.  But I had no fear of it.  Fascinated by snakes (all creatures really, less so with the human variety).  Was only slightly concerned when the handler asked and made sure that I hadn't handled any other critters like a hamster or a rabbit or FOOD object.  Normally those guys are full before they take them to the fair to be held.  But it did give me "pause.' 

That you have a silent comfort in Keltz - is more than some of us have.  Just think - our winter is her Spring!   Talk to her more and you won't miss her as much.  Maybe?

anaussiemom

Thank you we vid chat as often as she can.    I want to smell her hair, cuddle with her, and watch Harry Potter for the gazillionth" time.  I have never fully adjusted to being an Empty Nester.  

I adopt every animal that needs me, with stipulations from Hubby!! (" Ape crap animal lover" )!

Anyway, one more beautiful pic of "free joy" in life.    Creatures!!

Costs Nothing" To Feel Animal, Reptile, Bug,.........JOY!

R.I.P.   ChanChu
548392_3756897649871_436966273_n.jpg

anaussiemom

001.JPG

Lui`  Sez  Happy Holidays.