cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Positively Whimsically REAL!?!

I feel that it is important that the Elderbies" get Real" to help the Newbies.

"G"   wrote something profound yesterday.  In a topic; She hated quitting"....  
That is important for me.    It's huge and it was profound learning I'm not alone in hating this quit!
  Knowing that the Elderbies"  did not appreciate the quit, or hated the quit;
  That is REAL!  I am a newbie, and whimsical , with other newbies"  (guilty).   I love reading how much it can actually suck"!  Quitting is not whimsical!  It hurts, it feels like a loss, of a loved one for many of us.  Yes we, know it is not a loss!  
Not the point all the time!
  We, Me, need and want, to know some of the ELDERBIES" tough time  Hating the quit, moments during  the beginning, quit.....  "G" and others have gotten real.
Newbies start this site everyday.  help us with hating the quit."
  Please get Real, tell us your stories, of how hard it is with a moment,of real in your quit. 
  It is no way unicorns and lollipops!

Even though, we must" and have to be, positive"  for the addictive receptors in our brains to heal one moment at a time if need be.

Hating the quit is very REAL!

34 Replies

This is one of the BEST BLOGS I have read recently! Thank You for sharing! I realize that surviving emotional pain can be very hard - and it can also be learned! Resilience can't be learned over night but bit by bit one moment at a time - knowing you are afraid but just as important, despite how you feel - you are perfectly safe - right now! Never give up! We all learn at our own rate and that's AOK!

I hated quitting until I read here about James - The Happy Quitter! He changed my LIFE!

james41

anaussiemom

Thank you.   Many blessings to your grand baby as well.

I know she isnt a baby, but she truly is an innocent baby Lamb.  ❤️

0 Kudos

She's a Big Sister now! And the source of blessings every day as is her Sister! Thank You!

anaussiemom

Anyone want to talk about the journey of hating the quit.. ?

48426436_1139863826191380_3966372396293685248_n.jpg
My hope is it will be healing.

elvan

anaussiemom‌ I felt that my tears were like letting steam off that I could not let off in other was.  I did learn in the past few years that I shoved my tears down because they made OTHER people uncomfortable.  I don't do that any more.  If I need to cry, I cry.  Tears are cleansing and they are absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or to stuff.  JonesCarpeDiem‌ told me a long time ago that they water your cheeks...that will always make me smile.

Ellen