Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Etiquetas (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Respuestas
michele2

Oh now you're going to make me cry Angela. Everyone in here is awesome
0 Kudos
angela6

LOL, I agree Michele. Do you need a tissue?
0 Kudos
michele2

I might need a whole box...I can feel the love
0 Kudos
michele2

Hey Tony where ya been? Have you been on a doughnut binge?

Pam are you out there too?
0 Kudos
linda8

Hello to all, to busy here at work today to even get the usual daily dose of morning support. But still smoke free!!!
0 Kudos
nicole

Hey all,
  Havent been in here (the group) for a few days just thought id check in and make sure all is well with all of you. Im still nonsmoking and carrying on! Have a good one!
0 Kudos
michele2

I am so happy for you Julie. I was a little sad earlier today. I had the first person that I really got to know on here quit their quit, and then I saw your blog and I was starting to get worried. I would say this site has replaced my nicotine addiction...I did clean my living room, but might just call it a day now.
0 Kudos
linda8

My son the 20 year old says I am now addicted to this site, but in my opinion it is better than runnoing out to the garage all the time to freeze and smoke. Although this weekend being home, cleaning was the only other thing that kept me out of the garage, other than this web site. Good going Julie, you know you can do it!!!
0 Kudos
michele2

It was. It's just sad to see someone get that far and then stop. But like someone else told me, he had to be ready to quit for himself. I so have to start working out...I don't think I was even this big when I was pregnant...SHEESH!!!!
0 Kudos
angela6

I know I wasn't this big after I had my daughter. But I'm working on that so maybe by summer I won't be ashamed to put on a bathing suit.
0 Kudos