cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

Please make this a rule with your quit

When you feel like you might smoke please remember we are here just reach out and find someone here before you smoke. You can blog and get help or you can send a private message to someone here if you feel like you can’t blog but please reach out to someone here for help. Help is always here for you give it a try and you will see.

I hope you all have a nice night.

Here is something to help you relax and sleep better tonight.

Relaxing Music with Nature Sounds - Waterfall HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6RYpe9IT0

16 Replies
Legend

Strudel Thank you. It's good to see you still here with us we all need you. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Good advice and very soothing sounds!

Legend

Giulia Thanks Giulia..I hope this at least gets one person to come here before they smoke up. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

We NEVER KNOW what blogs nor responses on blogs that we make, may a change a life to become smoke free - FOR life.  There are more lurkers on sites like this than ever post anything.  I think that as we begin to have to trust that we'll get over and get through the cravings, we have to have to have a similar trust that other's are benefiting from our support - however we offer it.  Because however we offer it comes from love.  Tough and truth or cuddly and nourishing (not that the two are independent of each other!) but either way -  supremely forgiving and non judgmental.  That's the beauty and the gift and the true blessing of this site.  It's the MEMBERS who make this support site what it is.  If more members of the world had our open minded, giving-ness - I suspect the world would be a better place.  Certainly much more loving.

Legend

Giulia  Yes I agree with you.

0 Kudos
shashort

Great rule and the sounds very soothing. Thanks Christine.  Good seeing you here

Legend

shashort Thanks Sharon and it is good to see you also. I hope you are doing ok. 

0 Kudos