cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Yaya2.6.10

Parents of 20 Somethings

I Love this concept.  Whenever I get totally stressed by one of them, I just am grateful that they don't live with me and are 500 miles away. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
44 Replies
Yaya2.6.10

Hey, I said you needed to control your reactions to folks - not to be a doormat.  Yeah, he's an ungrateful turd, twit and doesn't deserve any more good deeds from a total stranger.  Key is to laugh it off like you are doing and as the country song goes, here's a quarter, call someone who cares. 

0 Kudos
dawn37

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a better week. I am going on vacation for the week...be back around the 20th.  Be safe & Stay Strong & lets not let the "kids" get under our skin!! WE don't deserve to be upset all the time!!

0 Kudos
dawn37

I did an amazing thing....real amazing for me!! I don't even feel guilty about it either. My daughter called over the weekend. She informed me she will be moving back to CT in April and her current boyfriend will be joining her... they are in Arkansas right now. She wanted to know if she, him & his pit bull could move in with me & my hubby....

I told her no...not happening! She started to cry & said she just wanted to come home...& I said that is fine she is welcome to come live with us for as long as she needs to, but he can not move in...

In the past I would have had to talk to my husband (not her Dad) and maybe had a fight or something...but not this time...I didn't even talk to him before I made the decision.... that is huge for me & you know I didn't even think about  having a cigarette...not once! That is even a bigger deal for me! Yay me! 🐵

0 Kudos
ks100207

MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!  AAAAAAHHH!!!!  Thanks I needed that.  🙂
0 Kudos
justme2011

Hi all my name is Parris and I have a 29 yr old son (bad to the bone ) and a 27 yr old daughter that I would be lost with out.

0 Kudos