cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tleah

Pagan and Wiccan

Our religion is so based on nature and the benefits. Yet, we have been filling our bodies with these toxins. I have been cig free for 8 days and I feel wonderful!! I am so glad to have found this site. It has helped me tremendously.  On occasion, one of my triggers rears it's ugly head. But, I just stop, breathe, and remember how much better I feel now, and that keeps me strong!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
kajikodomo

I'm so glad there's a Pagan/Wiccan group on here!  I'm tired of harming myself with smoking.  I've developed a lot of lung problems since I started almost two years ago, and I'm ready to gain my health back! 😄

0 Kudos
amethyst3

I'm so glad to see this group here!! I feel so much better that I have found people who are of the same religion as myself, can't wait to meet some new people and see how you are all doing with quitting. I haven't yet but am getting closer to my quit date. Thank you for starting this group!!!

Blessings

0 Kudos
macho-momma

what happened to everyone? all quit & left?

0 Kudos
marybelle

Anyone in this group active?

0 Kudos
frigga

....where is everyone? Why are there no new posts in here? Hoping to meet other heathens so we can get thru this together

0 Kudos