cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

toni8

Over 50

Just wanted to make myself acquainted with the over 50's group and to wish you all the best. Hope to chat with some of you very soon.
My name is Toni and I am 58. I have a discussion on the "welcome.... page.
Look forward to hearing from some of you soon.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
dee24

Welcome Toni
I am pretty new to this site also. I have only been hear for about a week. I'm sorry but I don't know how to get to the "welcome....page" that you referred to. Anyway, today I extend a hand of support to you that you can remain smoke free. I have been quit for 3 Days, 9 hours, 37 minutes and 5 seconds (3 days). I have saved $9.68 by not smoking 68 cigarettes. I have saved 5 hours and 40 minutes of my life. We are pulling for you...............
0 Kudos
sandi6

Time Smoke-Free:106 days, 10 hours, 58 minutes and 54 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked:2129
Lifetime Saved:16 days, 6 hours
Money Saved:$374.50
Yeah buddy!

It really doesn't seem that long - but other times, it DOES seem that long......Good luck and we will support you along the way.
0 Kudos
toni8

Hi,

My quit date is June 10 because that will be my son's 35th birthday and it is probably the best present that I can give him and above all, myself. You guys are great. Thanks for your help and support!!
0 Kudos
toni8

Hi,

My quit date is June 10 because that will be my son's 35th birthday and it is probably the best present that I can give him and above all, myself. You guys are great. Thanks for your help and support!!
0 Kudos
toni8

Hi,

0 Kudos