cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Our quits are firmly in our grasp

No matter what is happening in our lives we always have the choice to hang on tight to our precious quits or relapse back into the throws of smoking again no matter where we are in our quits N.O.P.E and vigilance works when applied on a daily basis because S.I.N.A.O Smoking Is Not An Option Anymore, I know how difficult it is in the those early days and weeks of quitting BUT with perservence getting  through the rough patches and into that good place in your quit where you realize how much better life is without the crutch of cigarettes is very Doable and totally worth it to be able to go anywhere anytime whenever wherever and however without worrying about where to sneak off to suck on a cancer stick as Dale says keep them away from your face and the only way out is through ..... and I say boy oh boy it's so worth it to be Free .....

FB_IMG_1528372920072.jpgad3f7ecf5e07078eb1fafad1294fea55.jpg

11 Replies
elvan

MarilynH‌ The air conditioning was fine, we were busy on and off, nothing unmanageable.  I am glad the day is pretty much over.

XOXO,

Ellen

0 Kudos
elvan

I can't take credit for it, I am quoting someone who seems to have disappeared...I really wish she would come back because she said some things that resonated with me.

Look at YOU...your quit is growing and growing, I am really happy for you, Denna!

Love,

Ellen