cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

drifter

Oregon Quitters

Welcome! I wanted to create a space where folks could support one another on a local level. Maybe we can meet up at one of the great Portland cafe's to bring the support into real life. Hope you all are doing well and know that I am happy, that you too, are a local Portlander who is living today smoke free!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
katleen

Hi,

I am from Portland, OR as well, hoping to be quit for the New Year. Have even been to the Stumptown Cafe. I hope to be able to join your group soon. What a great idea!

katleen

0 Kudos
taylorvenee

Hey! I moved to Portland about a year ago from Atlanta and I'm going to school in Gresham. I love the city so much, and now it's time for me to grow up and start caring about my health and the world around me! I'm tired of being addicted and can't wait to be free!

Way to quit, drifter. And good luck Katleen! We can beat this!

Y'all take care.

0 Kudos
ellimac

This group may just be another key to my quit!

After all, those people who live their lives with a solid colored sky for 300 days a year just can't relate the same way that those who live under an ever-changing sky of motion and texture can!  I'm new and I'm a long time smoker so I'm easing my way into this quit.  I'm currently still smoking, I've started tracking and writing, my quit target is currently set for 01 MAR 2011 but I'm guessing that timeline may pull in a bit.  I'll keep looking in on this site to see how things come together.

0 Kudos