cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Waynemoye62

One week today

Hey friends, it is one week today since I quit. I'm not going to tell you that the week hasn't been tough. Day 2 and day6 you're the worst. Both of those days I crave a cigarette all day. But all the other days we're not bad at all, I would crave a cigarette and then I would make myself busy or just turn to the comments on here it seemed like after just a few moments the cravings went away. I could not have made it through this week without everyone's help and support. I do appreciate all the advice that I have received, it was great help.

I am looking for those of you who are around my same quit date that are on Facebook to add me as a friend that knows what I'm going through, and I can also be of help by knowing what you're going through.

I am on Facebook as Wayne moye. There are two profiles with the same name. I am the one with a full beard. Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats on completing your first week - Hell Week is over!   The journey continues.   Stay close.

113 DOF

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on completing Hell Week...good for you.  There will always be good days and bad days...whether we smoke or not.  Those thoughts/craves will get weaker and quitting will get easier.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Giulia

Way to go Wayne!

1 Week Yes Dog W Pink Lips.jpg