cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Latimer-2015

One day at a time...

I have 2 cigarettes left in my possession... tropical storm zeta is right outside my door... I told myself that I was going to no longer purchase any more cigarettes... I’m currently waiting on my help aides... patches and gum to come In the mail... which will probably be another week from now... as I am writing this... I’m doing deep breathing exercises and I spy games with my kids to take the edge off... please wish me luck!!! I’m beginning to realize smoking is not worth my life... because it’s bad storm wise in my area... wish me luck guys!! Any other suggestions would be appreciated!!

Tags (1)
11 Replies
Barbscloud

Sounds like you've gotten the advice you need.  Do what's best for you.  There are successful quitters on this site that have used every method to quit.  The important thing isn't who you listen to, but the end result--becoming an ex smoker.

Barb

indingrl

Biting into a lemon peel and all really HELPS - it brings ME back into this MOMENT of MY day - Dale aka Jonescarp taught ME when a crave hits and I use it when MY REALITY gets too overwhelming - just SHARING