cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

17 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I won't tell JonesCarpeDiem‌ if you won't, puff-tm-draggin‌.

I hope I don't get in trouble for my language - I wonder if some of those words are allowed????  Perhaps Mark‌ isn't around!?

😉

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

puff-tm-draggin‌ - associating with you and JonesCarpeDiem‌ must put me in a "needs to be moderated" category.  It's happened to me AGAIN!

I guess I better find some better company!

xoxoxoxxoxxo

0 Kudos

Oops.

0 Kudos
elvan

YoungAtHeart‌ I can't get OUT of that moderated category...been there for weeks.  

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I think it's random, but may have to do with a certain number of posts in a short amount of time thing.  If it is continuing for you, you might ask Mark‌ about it.

0 Kudos
elvan

I have, he doesn't know, just said to continue posting same amount of time until they can figure it out.  Tech is working on it.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan wrote:

Youngatheart.7.4.12 I can't get OUT of that moderated category...been there for weeks.  

It's being looked into.  It's a time-consuming task unfortunately trying to sometimes figure out computers.  There's no evidence yet that you're posting too close together.  I did want to ask you if you edit posts after they have been posted. Especially the posts with @mentions in them?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Mark‌ No, I mean, I may have at some point but not for a long time, I just post.  Sometimes the notice comes up that it is being moderated and sometimes I don't know until I get a notice that it has been approved.

0 Kudos