cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

val_b

Okay, Im okay without a smoke...Im not where I want to be but Im Okay!!!

Okay is good, I am constantly thinking about what I want my life to be now that Im not smoking. I believed that smoking was a cover up for so much of my short comings in life. The truth is I have to do the work and allow time to do it part. Im so encourage when I read the blogs on this site. there is so much support. So Im Okay with getting educated about living as a non smoker. Just writting this is so inspiring and uplifting that I am overwelmed with joy down in my soul. So be encourage and remind youself that you are okay with being a nonsmoker and learning how to live more and play more.
0 Kudos
10 Replies
polly2

Amen to that!! I'm right there with ya!!
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
val_b

What away to just see how we all give and give. come one come all ye that are heavy laiden with smoking. We will support you all the days of your request for support----COME YE COME ALL THE NEWBY ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS A NON SMOKER!!!!!1
0 Kudos
val_b

hothula, that's a date. feeling that sea breeze already. lol and feeling so good.
0 Kudos
val_b

hothula, that's a date. feeling that sea breeze already. lol and feeling so good.
0 Kudos
val_b

No wiggling no wander, just a staight up now tell me what we going to do today kinda attitude. I cant wait for what the future holds. Its alway good to get the kind of encouragement that you give.
0 Kudos
val_b

No wiggling no wander, just a staight up now tell me what we going to do today kinda attitude. I cant wait for what the future holds. Its alway good to get the kind of encouragement that you give.
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

We have all been given the glorious gift of reinventing ourselves, of becoming who we have always aspired to be! You are doing a beautiful job!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

U have been a Super Smile to So Many Here !

I really luv reading your posts !

Guess what ? .... 3months is great but 6months is better.... 9 months better....1 year better 2,3,4,5....... better n better

I am so proud that I am smoke free and I am so glad you are experiecing the freedom from cigarettes.

Have A Super Smoke Free Weekend and Throw all those Cigs you would have smoked into the Weekend Bonfire ...

PEACE 2 Ya VAL !
0 Kudos