cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cindy6

October Quitters

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling MUCH better about my quit. I was beginning to think the Chantix was causing major depression but it was really just the nicotine withdraws. I didn't expect it to last 20 days because I don't remember it lasting that long the last time I quit. I'm sure everyone is different but man oh man am I glad to be through that!
Tags (1)
422 Replies
MJ_29

10/18/14 was my quit date. I am on day 31. Yeah! I saw this site and said I have to join. Today was a pretty good day but I still have to watch those triggers. Just stepped down to 7 mg patches. Keeping up my motivation, Lots of coughing a sign my body is healing. How are  you folks doing?

0 Kudos
bubbles15

Quit12/1/15 i have,nt gotten patches yet, I guess Im bored craving the cigarettes I get very agitated easily.My Grandchildren  live with me and they are constantly nit piciking each other its annoying,and it stresses me out ,makes me edgey

0 Kudos
autumnelf

My quit date is 15 October 2015. I want to quit on my birthday as my gift to myself. I am almost there, as I still smoke 2-4 individual cigarettes a day, but that is a far cry from the 2 packs I was doing 6 months ago. I want to be healthy for me and my (future) baby. Smoking is not healthy...

0 Kudos