Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

November 2021: Welcome new members!

There are always new members joining the community.  A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Come back to the community.
  3. Look at your profile (round avatar image in upper right then choose My Profile) and confirm your correct date is showing.
EX Community Admin Team
50 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned at end of this paragraph, please check out my post to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.
@Lojam99 @Ape47 @L_irizarry @Jamlor @Green1516 @afish43 @Bish14 @briansfamily196 @megutshall @Shaquetar86 @jsummer328 @Kssaggiomo @deniseigo @Absies @candiwood @mdbills13 @Softball2021 @Elaine2023 

Those mentioned at the end of this paragraph have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post to update it. @Bernie51 @ILoveKCMO80 @Twoyellowhearts @kward2006 @TYmorgan @Mikeupty418 @testesherman @Mlbock @Hibiscus41 @JBendon @Donnareinhart68 @leneandrade @quincystrick @gaylehelton @jasecho78 @h3nn3r @outten67 @marigold78 @ravenpete @WHATANURSE @Cferrell85 @Tdavoice_710505 @Star0123 @Bets1976 @miss.priest @sarahquits @tbellah7 @mikecanquit1 @LaTikaMurrill @Krsna @Shandaman @Pete2895 @forKitty @Elijah1610 @sarahwynn75 @Dognerd68 @Jaijaiallen01 @zcbs0y7ae2 @andreapeterson @Chriscolletti @Petie124 @rrawlings @STACEYHOUSER @jneldredge @jeremylaw71 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.  @Lojam99 @kward2006 @TYmorgan @Mikeupty418 @Hibiscus41 @L_irizarry @JBendon @Jamlor @gaylehelton @afish43 @briansfamily196 @megutshall @Shaquetar86 @jsummer328 @tbellah7 @Kssaggiomo @Shandaman @heffkaus @forKitty @Elijah1610 @sarahwynn75 @zcbs0y7ae2 @andreapeterson @deniseigo @candiwood @Softball2021 @Pcarr0515 @jneldredge @jeremylaw71 

@rrawlings I see you joined a while ago. Glad to see you here on the community for the first time! Welcome!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Shandaman

I did my checklist last night, I also had my 1st chat and ordered nicotine patches.  I have my 2nd chat scheduled for next Saturday, so am I good to go?

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shandaman wrote:

I did my checklist last night, I also had my 1st chat and ordered nicotine patches.  I have my 2nd chat scheduled for next Saturday, so am I good to go?

@Shandaman Check My EX Plan to ensure all steps have blue checkmarks beside or above(if on mobile) . If you have a chat left then your steps are not yet complete but glad to hear you have an appointment scheduled. Your EX Coach can also inform you if you have any specific steps left when you chat with them.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Shandaman Welcome to the Ex.   We're here to support you on your journey.

Barb

0 Kudos
Shandaman

Thank you!

rrawlings

Yeah I joined back in 2017 but did not follow through with my quit this time I fully intend to follow through.

Ranee Rawlings
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rrawlings wrote:

Yeah I joined back in 2017 but did not follow through with my quit this time I fully intend to follow through.

Glad you made it back.   Get ready for your quit date on 11/10/21- 11/15/21 - EX Community  Should get you going on things to prepare.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
kesha81

Thanks 

Na
0 Kudos
TinaWoolsey

I have sent you my husbands work number and his name and birth date.  How do I change my sponsorship status?

Tina
0 Kudos