cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

christine2

Nov 2.. first full day without smoking.. anyone else?

Hi.. today will be my first full day with no smoking. My last cig was at about 7pm last night and here I am 12 hours later. Right now getting through my morning coffee pretty well which I knew was going to be a biggie. Craving a cig to go with it but not bad. Also on my 3rd week of Chantix which helps. Anyone else in the same boat?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
julied

Nov 2 was also my first full day without smoking or nicotine. I decided to cold turkey this quit. The only difference I've found so far with cold turkey vs using NRT is that I'm really tired. So I've been sleeping a lot. I planned my quit to coincide with a week off school so that I can do whatever I please when I please. Been walking the dog, sleeping, cleaning and eating. I just want to get throught the first 72 hrs and get the nicotine out of my body. My plan is to stay quit, I made it 6 weeks last quit. I'm prepared 🙂
0 Kudos
christine2

I should clarify.. stopped yesterday 11/2 at about 5pm and today is my first full day and it's been up & down for the most part. I am using Chantix thank god as I did with my last quit about a year ago. I am so tired though and today extremely antsy and feeling like I'm gonna come out of my skin off and on. Hopefully day 4 will be better!
0 Kudos