cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

No deep thoughts to share

Yep, nothing enlightening to say, just felt the need to post something.

I embarked on day 51 today and I made a bit of headway. I used to smoke on the front porch. I have not sat on my glider out there since I quit. I needed to use my Dremel today do to some sanding and where I do that happens to be the same place I used to smoke, on that corner of the glider, near the plug, near the table with the ashtray on it, near the small trash can for things like cig packs. I didn't even  think twice. I went on the porch, got all set up, and did the sanding I needed to do. I noticed my bottle of bubbles (thanks elvan‌!) and blew a few when I was done with my work. Then I looked around and saw my trash. What a pig I was! There are packs on the floor and in the trash, and what the heck? I decided not to address the mess today, but I will get back to it. 

Anyway, a hurdle behind me. I can now  sit on my glider on the front porch without smoking. This makes me happy. 

One day at a time.  

Tags (1)
15 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

And it turns out it is not as bad as we assumed it would be.  Moving forward.  One at a time. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Definitely try elvan‌ blowing bubbles.  It really helped me get "back' outdoors.

Jennifer-Quit

MarilynH

You are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey congratulations on each and every Day WON......

ad1b8e0dcfe11c688c9ecfc64b5884c4.jpg

Strudel

Congrats on 51 days! You sound great! 

indingrl

CONGRATS ON 51 DAYS AS A NON SMOKER AND GOOD JOB DONNA! Way to go and yahooooooo!