cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

EASE534

Hello everyone, my name is Eric and I am new to the EX community. I've attempted to quit several times in my 40 +years of smoking but I feel like I have more confidence and dedication to it this time. I pray that you all are doing well and having a great day so far. We will chat again soon. Peace😁👋🏽

Strokesurvivor2019
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @EASE534 read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT with commitment and perseverance you will perservere through whatever comes your way and you'll do one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at time deep breaths and believe in yourself, we're all here to help you in any way we can stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent you've got this.....

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @EASE534 read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT with commitment and perseverance you will perservere through whatever comes your way and you'll do one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at time deep breaths and believe in yourself, we're all here to help you in any way we can stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent you've got this.....

EASE534

Thank you 

Strokesurvivor2019
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@EASE534 Sorry, I hadn't seen this when I read your post under Shouting Your Stats. Posting to Support works just as well.

There are many here that can associate with your experience.  I attempted numerous times and it took my 50 years to finally get it.  Read material on the site and learn about nicotine addiction, as well as ways to be prepared for this journey. These two steps, along with support fellow quitters, finally made quitting possible for me.

This link is a great place to start.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Consider taking the Daily Pledge.  It's a great way to stay on track one day at a time.

We're here for you, so reach out anytime we can help.

Barb

0 Kudos