cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bucky

New !

Hi everyone,

Im gonna give this a try, ive been putting it off too long. Just wondering if there is actually the support out there.

Thanks in advance!
Bucky
0 Kudos
7 Replies
amy-withers

Absolutly!! Go get Allen Carr's Book the The Easy Way to Quit Smoking. It really helped me and we are all here for you. Good Luck
Amy
0 Kudos
jennie3

Bucky nice to meet you, hello and welcome yes there is tons of support here you will find lots of what you need to help you get through your quit! You can do it!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
bucky

You guys are the best! Cant wait to do this.

Right now im in the "seperating" phase of the plan, but Im ready to quit right now! Cant wait to pick my quit date and get started on this.

Thank you all so much for the support
0 Kudos
bridget4

Hi Bucky - Welcome! I have found so much love and support on this site. It just overwhelms me sometimes. All you have to do is "holler" and there will be tons of people there for you. Keep in touch and I will help you any way I can in this journey.

I have been quit for 1 Month, 17 hours, 1 minute and 56 seconds (30 days). I have saved $159.68 by not smoking 614 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 3 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/7/2008 11:10 PM
0 Kudos
rj_

Hi Bucky,
yea there is support unlimited.
Congrats on the best decision you will ever make.
You will not believe the freedom, and peace of mind that is just around the corner.
No matter how many, how long, how much it is definately doable, take it from a nearly lifetime addict, who started at 8 and quit at 46, it can be done.
The key here is : education+determination+positive attitude = success.
More than any thing you have to WANT to quit, not try to quit, no matter what method, cold turkey, or others such as patch, pills, do ANYTHING to succeed, and committ yourself to do anything to succeed, it will work.
Once againg the key is EDUCATION.
I am gonna attatch a couple files for the beginning of the education.
Best of Luck ...RJ ...Free at Last, 386 days after 32 yrs
0 Kudos
barbara42

hi bucky,
we wait with you in preparation for your quit and we will be with you all the way PEACE!
0 Kudos

yes bucky we are here for you, and will be here if you need to talk or babble like i do, i will give you all the support you need, good luck bobbie
0 Kudos