cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kimkong

New to here!

Hi my name is Kim and I am making my first official attempt to quit.  I have been smoking for 6 years now and have been without for 4 days.  I'm scared but hopeful.  There is no better day than today to start taking control of my life again.  Looking forward to sharing my experience!

Best,

Kim

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pat50

I have only been without cigerattes for 2 days this is very hard I have been smoking for a very long time I need lots of support

0 Kudos
smile1764

Hello my name is Jan and I am new to this site... just joined today..... haven't picked my quit date yet....any suggestions????  I really need this to work this time, I have already started smoking less...

0 Kudos
pacelive

My Name is Bob, I quit earlier this year for 6 months. I started back i guess because of stress, failing business, and just stress. I thought it would be easy the second time around but it is a lot harder. I have been smoking since I was 13, and I am 40 now. I really want to quit, but I want the urge to smoke to be gone for good this time. I have the Patches, and trying to just not smoke, but It is much harder this time.

0 Kudos